Once your enrolment application is received by BCFMA, an Enrolment Services Advisor will:
- Review your enrolment application, open a case and contact you for further information.
- Send you an acknowledgement letter with a Case ID and PIN. You need these numbers to call BCFMA, access InfoLine or add a case to your BCFMA web account.
- Get a copy of your filed support order or agreement from the court, if you didn’t provide one.
- Calculate the arrears owing, if any.
- Send both the recipient and payor Notices of Enrolment confirming their support order or agreement is now enrolled in BCFMA.
- Send the file to a BCFMA Case Manager who is responsible for managing the order or agreement.
It can take several weeks to enrol an order or longer if there are unusual circumstances or delays in getting the information we need to set up the case.
Getting information about your case
The easiest way to contact us or get information about your case is to use the website or InfoLine.Find Out More