How to Enrol

To enrol in BCFMA the recipient or payor needs to:

If you have any difficulty completing the application, contact us, we’d be glad to help.

When the enrolment application is received the Enrolment Office will open a case and contact the recipient or payor for further information to complete the enrolment process.

Need a support order?

There are a number of legal resources in BC to help the recipient or payor get a support order or agreement.

Learn More

Already submitted an application?

It can take several weeks to enrol an order or longer if there are delays in getting information. Find out more